What is this bed made of?
The 12-inch mattress is made of 100% polyurethane, made in the USA and CertiPUR-US certified which means it is manufactured without chemicals or heavy metals. Phthalate-free and low-VOC. The foam is manufactured using a Variable Pressure Foaming process that is the most environmentally-friendly in the industry.
- Copper Infused Memory Foam layer features open cell technology, and cradles your body to provide amazing pressure relief and eliminate aches and pains. This foam also works to pull heat away from your body
- 5-Zoned Middle layer uses a proprietary foam sculpting process to create 5 zones of comfort that are customized to your body shape. The unique pattern will adjust depending on the pressure being applied from your body, cradling where you need, and pushing back to give you support where you need it
- Base layer provides overall support for the mattress and provide long-lasting comfort
For more information, reach out to our team at email@example.com.
What is 5-Zoned Support?
The Copper Fit Replenish Mattress utilizes a proprietary foam sculpting method, that transforms the foam layer in to a body support system. The pattern in the foam is developed to target specific areas of your body, and provide either support, or pressure relief, to ensure your body is being replenished and repaired as you sleep. The 5 areas that are targeted:
- Hip/Lumbar Region
What is the firmness of this bed?
This mattress has been designed with for a medium firmness level, not too hard, and not too soft.
How does the cover customization work? Is there a difference in the performance of the two?
Simply select the cover color that you want, either our Black or Ivory cover option. Both covers are designed to work in harmony with the foam layers, to create a sleep system that works together to benefit you.
Do I need to buy a foundation with my new bed?
No. This mattress can work with an existing box spring, foundation, adjustable bed frame, or right on the floor. As long as the surface is solid to provide support to the mattress, you can use it.
Is this mattress going to smell when I open it up?
It shouldn’t, but sometimes when sealed in plastic, odors may get trapped. Your best bet is to unwrap the bed and let it air out for a few hours before sleeping.
Is this product safe to have in my house?
Our foams are CertiPUR-US™ certified, which means they are made without ozone depleters, PBDE flame retardants, mercury, lead/other heavy metals, formaldehyde, phthalates. The foams are low VOC (volatile organic compound) emissions for indoor air quality. Yeah, it’s safe.
How do I set the mattress up?
- Move the mattress to the room where you plan to use it while it is still in the box. Remove mattress from box – you will notice that the mattress is rolled and wrapped in plastic
- Lay mattress on its side on top of bed foundation. Locate the seam in the plastic—it runs from one end to the other.
- Notice the flat spot/void under the seam where the mattress end rolls into itself. Using a letter opener, knife of scissors, carefully cut along the seam. BE CAREFUL! Make sure that the blade does not come in direct contact with mattress. Remove and discard the outer plastic wrapping.
- Allow mattress to unroll and unfold on the foundation. Again, carefully remove the inner plastic bag. The Copper Fit Replenish Mattress will immediately begin to expand.
- Your mattress will be ready within a few minutes, but it may require between 24 to 72 hours for it to fully regain its shape.
What is the weight limit that the Copper Fit Replenish bed can support?
Our beds are made for sleepers of all shapes and sizes. We are committed to providing you with a comfortable night’s sleep. There are many factors of comfort that can vary based on the consumer, durability, firmness and the materials used during construction. Based on all of these comfort variables, mattresses may show wear and use in different ways, and at different stages of the bed’s life.
How long will it take to receive my mattress?
Our products will arrive at your door within 1-week of ordering via FedEx. We will communicate shipping information to you, and if there are any delays, we will be sure to let you know.
How will my mattress arrive?
Each mattress will arrive compressed and rolled into a box, and delivered right to your doorstep. We recommend bringing the box up to the room you will be setting up your mattress in prior to opening the packaging.
How does the 100-night sleep guarantee work?
It is pretty simple – submit your claim to our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and they will collect some information from you to process the refund. We do require that you sleep on the mattress for at least 30-days prior to issuing any refunds, as we know that adjusting to a new sleep system could take time. Also, the 100-night sleep guarantee is limited to one bed per household per year.
What happens if I want to return my product before I take it out of the box?
You may return most new, unopened items within 15 days of delivery at your own expense for a refund of the product purchase price. A refund for the original shipping cost will not be given. If you need to return an item, simply refer to the warranty provided or contact our customer service at: 1-800-366-2194 ext. 216 or email email@example.com.
What kind of warranty does the mattress have?
The Copper Fit Replenish Mattress is covered by a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty. If you are having any problems, issues, or concerns with your mattress, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and our customer service team will walk you through the warranty claims process.